An international product IT company is looking for a SEO specialist (for Western markets) to join its friendly team.
- Experience in successful SEO promotion of sites;
- Experience working with projects in highly competitive niches and knowledge of the main ranking factors for promotion in search engines;
- Mastery of keyword analysis and clustering skills;
- A systematic approach to work and a responsible attitude towards the fulfilment of assigned tasks;
- Ability to plan and execute plans.
It will be an advantage:
- English or German not lower than B1 level;
- Team management experience;
- Desire to grow to SEO Team Lead.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Acquisition and monetisation of traffic;
- Niche analysis, competitor monitoring;
- Organising the project promotion strategy with further implementation;
- Collection of semantics, clustering, formation of technical task for copywriting;
- Internal and external site optimisation;
- Conducting SEO tests and experiments.
We offer now:
- Modern, spacious office in Berlin, next to S-Bahnhof Hohenzollerndamm;
- Official employment according to German law (health insurance, 24 days of vacation);
- Rotation program;
- L&D centre with courses, a self-learning library, and access to paid courses;
- Support and training both during the entire trial period and after its completion;
- Send your resume, we are waiting for you to join our team!
Apply for position