Content manager / Redactor (Spanish)
Looking to start a career in IT, but don’t know where to start? No experience but a great desire? Not a problem, we will teach you!
An international IT product company is looking for a Content Manager to join its friendly team.
We are ready to employ people even without relevant experience such as yesterday’s students and just those who decided to change their field of activity. Also for this vacancy we will consider teachers, translators.
- Spanish language level – proficiency (not lower than C1!);
- Fast learner;
- Perseverance and attentiveness to details, the ability to notice other people’s (and their own) mistakes.
- Proofreading for mistakes, editing Spanish content;
- Checking articles for compliance with the terms of reference (checking keywords, structure, uniqueness, etc.);
- Publishing finished content to sites;
- Proofreading and editing of already posted articles;
- Search and attraction of freelance authors to cooperation.
Apply for position