Content manager / Redactor (Polish)
Looking to start a career in IT, but don’t know where to start? No experience but a great desire? Not a problem, we will teach you!
An international IT product company is looking for a Content Manager to join its friendly team.
For this position, we will gladly consider teachers, translators, etc.
- Polish language level – Advance;
- At least 1 year experience as a copywriter/editor
- Experience and skill in finding and managing a team, the ability to plan work – one’s own and performers;
- Ability to formulate opinions quickly and interestingly;
- Fast learner.
- Proofreading for mistakes, editing Polish content;
- Checking articles for compliance with the terms of reference (checking keywords, structure, uniqueness, etc.);
- Work with the admin panels of projects (filling, finalizing, correcting existing pages);
- Proofreading and editing of already posted articles;
- Management of a team of outsourced copywriters, search and engagement;
- Preparation of technical specifications for copywriters.
Apply for position